Titus II Teachers College was established 1957. The College is run by the Mar Thoma Syrian Church and is dedicated to the revered memory of His Grace The Most Rev. Titus II, who was Metropolitan of the Mar Thoma Syrian Church from 1898 - 1944. His Grace The Most Rev. Dr. Juhanon Mar Thoma Metropolitan was the founder of this college. The strength of the college was 100 to start with. It was raised to 150 and now it is 50. National Assessment and Accredition Council (NAAC) accredited the College with ‘A’ Grade in 2004 and it was reaccredited with 'A' grade in 2014. College celebrated its Golden Jubilee in the year 2007 and Diamond Jubilee in the year 2017.