- To strengthen the connectivity among students of the past, present and future.
- To draw inspiration from each other spread all across the globe.
- To seek directions and support as and when required to make the function of the College smooth and effective.
- To keep abreast of changing trends.
- President, a member of the Alumni
- Vice president, the Principal
- Secretary, a permanent staff of the institution
- Committee members representing both the Alumni group and teachers of the college
- Instituting scholarship for needy students
- Offering guidance and counselling services whenever required
- Facilitating the teaching competence of teachers at all levels.
- Conducting Intercollegiate/ school competitions in Choreography and quiz.
- Serving as judges in the competitions for Arts & Literary competitions at the intra & inter levels.
- Involvement in extension activities of the government.
- (Late)Rt. Rev Dr. Zacharias Mar TheophilusSuffragon Metropolitan
- Dr. Koshy P. Chacko
- Dr. T. K. Mathew
- Dr. Sosamma Varghese
- Mr. Shaji George
- Mrs. Lalamma Varghese, Retd. DEO, Tiruvalla
- Mrs. Lalykutty P
- (Retd.)Dr. M. S. Leelamma, Recipient of President’s award for Best Teacher
- Mrs. Geetha T. George
- T. V. Ibrahim, Member of Legislative Assembly of Kondotty, Malappuram
- Dr. Reju Sam, Massey University, University of New Zealand