Career Guidance & Placement
- The cell provides services in areas of Campus Interviews; Job Placements and training programmes for students that enable them to develop applicable skills in the competitive job market.
- The Cell organizes Workshops and Seminars on Personality Development, Interpersonal Relationship, Communication Skills, Interview Skills and Presentation Skills to enable the All Round development of individuals.
- The Cell organizes programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- The Cell equips student teachers to appear for State Eligibility Test, National Eligibility Test, and similar Teacher Eligibility Tests
- The Cell conducts Induction programmeto familiarize students and parents with the vision of the institution and all important information including University policies on anti-ragging, discipline and the course requirement of the study programme.
- Pre-Internship Programme (Preparatory Class for School Internship) equips Student teachers with learner expectancy at school, classroom management issues, and general behavior at school.Adequate training to handle classrooms with diverse learners and for using subject-specific methodology is given. Talks and discussion forums set the ground for preparing teachers.