Research consultancy & Guidance
- To foster an attitude of enquiry and elegant solutions to stubborn problems.
- To facilitate in hypothesis building and brainstorming.
- To focus on building up the essential research-based skills.
- To help triangulate the right information from looking at lots of different data.
- To assist in the preparation of Research Reports and Research designs.
Mode of Action
- Primarily unpaid consultancy for strengthening partnership
- Panel discussions
- Group consultancy
- Telephonic assistance
- One-to-one interactions
Guidance Obtainable to
- Research Scholars undergoing their Post Graduate Degree, and Doctoral study.
- Graduates & Postgraduates in the Institution for their Project preparations, Blog creations
- Graduates undertaking Case studies, Action Research reports, etc
- School administrators, industrial leaders for undertaking Projects at the Governmental levels.