The UGC funded Women’s Hostel was constructed in the year 2007.
- What We Offer
- A unique experience of community living
- Accommodation only for women students
- Accessibility to town
- Convenience of Transportation
- Management skills for students
- Rooms to accommodate 50 inmates
- E-grants for eligible students
- Rules to ensure discipline, fun and safety to all
- Prayerful and spiritual environment for inner peace and well-being
- Residential and non-residential staff
- Attendance & Movement Register
- Recreation space and Reading room
- Conference rooms for large gatherings
- Spacious and neat Mess hall
- Hostel committee to monitor the functioning
- Electricity and water supply 24/7
- Canteen facility
- Environment for systematic study and work
- Adequate and neat washroom facilities
- Safe and secure surroundings
- Separate rooms for Cook, Warden, and assistants
- Hostel Rules
- To maintain decorum of a professional course.
- To abstain from all kinds of ragging and use of narcotic drugs.
- To behave amicably, socially and cooperatively with all inmates.
- To respect the food offered and be mindful while eating.
- To refrain from wasting food.
- To be prompt in paying rent and mess fee.
- To be happy with one’s own belongings.
- To use mobile devices judiciously and primarily for study purposes.
- To return to hostel before 6 pm.
- To be diligent in informing the warden of their whereabouts.
- To use time judiciously for study and preparation.
Resident Warden: Ms. Sabitha Baby( Mob. No.7593809347)
Non-resident warden: Dr. Sunila Thomas (Mob. No. 9446267547)
Principal: Dr. Anita Mathai (Mob. No. 8547889147)