Community Living Camp
Empowering oneself to empower others
- Developing capabilities for ‘ Learning to know’
- Through opportunities for self-discovery.
- Arranging sessions on enhancing the faculties of memory and imagination.
- Providing interactions to reason out things and solve problems.
- Developing curiosity to acquire more through life experiences.
- Making them motivated to become life-long learners and skillful teachers in future.
- Providing opportunities for ‘Learning to do’
- Sessions that foster on communicating effectively with their fellow beings.
- Social-skill building sessions through team work and meaningful interpersonal relations.
- Engaging in environments that develop adaptability to changing roles.
- Opportunities for enhancing competency to transform knowledge into something new.
- Preparing trainees to take risks and develop a resolve to manage conflicts.
- Facilitating‘Learning to live together’
- Activities to discover others and on another.
- Identification of shared experiences and purpose.
- Scope for appreciation of the diversity of the other.
- Respect for cultivating interdependence.
- Becoming more empathetic, co-operative, caring and develop a sharing mentality.
- Capability of encountering others and resolving conflicts through dialogue.
- Being motivated to stick on with common objectives.
- ‘preparing them for ‘Learning to be’
- Inculcating thoughts of being humane in outlook.
- Develop scope for personality development in its intellectual, moral, cultural and physical dimensions.
- Creating an inclination towards tolerance, brotherhood, personal commitment and responsibility.
Community Camp 2020-21
Community Camp @ Titus College 2020-2021.